Text Message Group
The TRAINME Text Message Group is a free automated text service for Brand Ambassadors who want to access additional business training. It was introduced at 2019 Convention.
Brand Ambassadors who opt-in for this automated text service will receive a variety of helpful Brand Ambassador training resources at their finger-tips:
- Each Brand Ambassador who enrolls will select specific keywords based on their interests, and
- these chosen keywords will automatically trigger customized training content that will be sent directly to them.
Available to: US and Canada Brand Ambassadors.
Opting Into TRAINME Text Message Group
For Brand Ambassadors to sign up with the TRAINME Text Message Group:
|1.||First, opt-in to receive text messages from Plexus (For help with this, view Opting In/Out of Email and Text Message Communications).|
Opt-in to TRAINME:
|3.||A "Welcome to TRAINME" auto-response will confirm you have successfully signed up (TRAINME text message group is a free service, however cellular text message and data rates may apply)|
What to do if Texts are Lost:
If your TRAINME text messages get deleted, they cannot be resent or emailed. However, you can access the information from the texts online:
- Access upcoming trainings and recordings through the Brand Ambassador Support Calendar in the Virtual Office.
- This calendar has everything that is sent in the TRAINME texts, except training tips which are sent out occasionally through text.
- Go here to view the Ambassador Support Calendar.
Content of TRAINME Text Message Group
Helpful resources will be delivered to Brand Ambassadors, including:
Training tips and alerts
And much more!
The periodic texts from TRAINME help Brand Ambassadors:
Grow their business
- Gain access to market-compliant, easy-to-forward graphics and video links
- Receive special tips, training, and messages for training and leadership development
Language of TRAINME texts: English only.
Cost for TRAINME: The service is free, however cellular text message and data rates may apply.
TRAINME vs GLOBAL Text Message Groups
TRAINME and GLOBAL Text Message Groups are setup to provide different information. Here are the key differences between the TRAINME and GLOBAL:
|Focus of content:||Focuses on growing an international business.||
|Text message frequency:||Varies, but typically no more than 3 per week.||Varies, but may send texts more frequently than GLOBAL depending on the schedule of upcoming trainings.|
Use of Service Disclaimer
Once opted in, Brand Ambassadors will see this disclaimer:
*By texting TRAINME to PLEXUS (753987), you agree to receive periodic text messages from Plexus® regarding business activities. Text message and data rates apply. Reply STOP to the text message thread to unsubscribe at any time.
US phone numbers will need to opt in by texting TRAINME to 753987 AND CA phone numbers will need to opt in by texting TRAINMECA to 753987.