HydroPlex™ Lemon Lime
Maintaining important nutrients and electrolytes is vital for your health. That is why you need help from a brand with trustworthy products that are easy to use.
Plexus HydroPlex Lemon Lime is a powder mix you can enjoy on the go or at home, featuring electrolytes, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamin C that deliver essential nutrients in every sip.
Product At A Glance
|View Product in the Store
|Product Information Sheet
|Recommended Servings: Adults can drink once daily
|Use with other Plexus Products: Active, Collagen, Slim, and Slim Hunger Control
Best time to take: Any time of day
|Caffeine: There is no caffeine content in HydroPlex
|Gluten free, Non-GMO
|Available Markets: CA
Who should use HydroPlex™ Lemon Lime
Losing important nutrients and maintaining proper electrolyte balance from regular activity can be time-consuming and tedious. This refreshing lemon lime-flavoured powder mix is the convenient way to help restore your electrolytes. HydroPlex
- Is formulated to be a healthy choice for adults
- Is a healthier alternative to sugar-filled drinks,
- Offers a better way to maintain electrolytes.
Key Benefits, Features, and Ingredients
- Helps maintain normal electrolyte balance and deliver electrolytes for the maintenance of good health
- Helps replenish electrolytes that can be lost from regular activity
- Helps maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle
- Helps maintain immune function
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Contains antioxidants that help protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals
- Can be used with other Plexus® mixes to support a well-rounded daily wellness routine
- Contains electrolyte minerals plus aloe vera, tart cherry, coconut water powder, sea salt, watermelon juice, zinc, and vitamin C
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf extract
- Gluten free, vegan, and non-GMO
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Calcium (calcium citrate tetrahydrate) — Calcium plays a role in maintenance of normal muscle contraction and nerve transmission.
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) — Magnesium is a cofactor in hundreds of metabolic reactions in the body. It is required for cellular energy metabolism, nerve conduction, and ion transport.
Potassium (potassium citrate monohydrate) — Potassium is both a mineral and an electrolyte your body needs to work properly. It helps your nerves function and muscles contract. It also helps
maintain regular heartbeat.
- Sea salt (salt) — Natural source of sodium and chloride.
- Sodium citrate — Sodium citrate is a sodium salt of citric acid, used in foods and beverages to enhance flavours or to adjust pH level.
- Zinc (zinc citrate dihydrate) — Zinc is an essential trace mineral that acts as a cofactor in approximately 300 different enzyme reactions. It contributes to our total physical well-being. Zinc citrate is among the best forms of chelated zinc, being more absorbable than zinc sulfate, zinc acetate, zinc gluconate, or zinc oxide.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) — Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin that helps with a range of functions in the body, including providing antioxidant defense. Ascorbic acid is a water-soluble form of vitamin C
- Tart cherry (Prunus cerasus) fruit extract — Tart cherry powder is rich in polyphenols and demonstrates antioxidant properties.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) water powder — Coconut is the fruit of coconut palm (Cocus nucifera). It is a palm tree native to the eastern tropical regions, grown in Asia, America, and Africa. Coconut water is the liquid found in a young green coconut and should not be confused with coconut milk.
- Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus) fruit — Watermelon is considered a “functional food” and a popular fruit endowed with important nutritional and bioactive compounds, providing several health benefits. Watermelon contributes substantially to the antioxidant activity level of human diets. Watermelon juice has a refreshing taste, appealing aroma, and attractive colour.
- Aloe vera leaf gel — Aloe vera contains antioxidants and polyphenols and is a superfood. The inner fillet of aloe vera is responsible for the plant’s benefits of enhancing the absorption of certain micronutrients.
- Stevia leaf extract — Stevia is a perennial herb native to South America that has been used for centuries as a traditional herb and a natural sweetener. The extract is prepared from the sweet-tasting leaves and is standardized to Rebaudiosides, ensuring a clean sweet flavour that does not have the bitter off-notes associated with inferior stevia extracts. The extract is purified by filtration and crystallized into a compound that is typically 200 times sweeter than table sugar and has 0 calories. Plexus® uses a pure, non-GMO stevia.
- Natural flavours — Natural flavours are naturally occurring compounds that contribute to the unique flavour profiles found in foods. These various flavours are taken from essential oils, resins, essences, or extracts.
- Citric acid — Citric acid can be found naturally in citrus fruits such as lemons and oranges. The citric acid in Plexus HydroPlex™ is nonGMO.
- Silicon dioxide — Silica is one of the most abundant minerals on earth. In HydroPlex, the form used is a food-grade silica that is ultrapure and free of contaminants and helps powders mix more easily.
Using HydroPlex™ Lemon Lime
Here are some commonly asked questions about how best to use and experience HydroPlex™ Lemon Lime:
|Who should take HydroPlex?
HydroPlex is perfect for any adult seeking the general wellness benefits of maintaining electrolytes. It will provide our Ambassadors and Customers a way to support their Health and Happiness by reducing the distress of the loss of important nutrients — and give them a better alternative to unhealthy sugar-filled beverages with no added benefits.
|Active Vs HydroPlex
|What is the difference between Active and HydroPlex?
Active and HydroPlex are both fantastic products to support your health and wellness goals, and complement your active lifestyle! Active focuses on supporting clean, long-lasting energy, enhancing cognitive performance, mental alertness, and energy production. We recommend adults drink Active once daily. Alternatively, HydroPlex focuses on balancing electrolytes. HydroPlex will help ensure your body is maintaining proper electrolytes to support wellness.
|Can I take HydroPlex with other products?
Yes! HydroPlex pairs well with all health and wellness goals, Plexus® products, and any health and wellness plans, like supporting your active lifestyle, supporting your weight management goals, and even supporting your gut. HydroPlex can be mixed with other Plexus natural health products, like Active, Collagen, Slim, and Slim Hunger Control. It could also be a nice boost for added flavour and benefits in your Protein+ shake!
|Is there a limit to how many HydroPlex servings one can take in a day?
Yes, adults may use HydroPlex once daily.
|Can this be added to a subscription order?
Yes, this product can be purchased individually or added to a subscription order.
|Is this product permanent or limited time offer?
This product is a permanent offering. All combos and welcome packs with HydroPlex Blueberry Acai will be available until February 28, 2022 at 11:59pm EST. Starting March 1, 2023 any combo or welcome pack with HydroPlex Blueberry Acai will be automatically replaced with HydroPlex Lemon Lime.
|HydroPlex Blueberry Acai
|How long will HydroPlex Blueberry Acai be available?
|Individual HydroPlex Blueberry Acai will be available until February 28, 2022 at 11:59pm EST. Starting March 1, 2023, this will no longer be available for purchase or subscription.
|HydroPlex Blueberry Acai
|How will the switchover from HydroPlex Blueberry Acai to HydroPlex Lemon Lime work?
|Combo and welcome packs containing HydroPlex Blueberry Açai canisters will be replaced with (2) bags of HydroPlex Lemon Lime. Individual product subscriptions will be replaced with (1) bag of HydroPlex Lemon Lime, along with a price and PV reduction, as a single HydroPlex Lemon Lime bag is priced at CAD$40.78 AMB & VIP with 25PV and CAD$53.98 retail with 33PV.
|What is the serving size of the individual product?
The serving size of the individual product is 20 servings.
|Welcome Pack or Combo
|How many servings do I get when this product is included in a welcome pack or combo?
There are 40 servings when this product is included in a welcome pack or combo (2 bags of HydroPlex Lemon Lime with 20 servings each).
About the Formula
Here are some commonly asked questions about the formula for HydroPlex™ Lemon Lime:
|What sets Plexus HydroPlex™ apart?
The hydration industry continuously grows, but the “better-for-you” powder mix market is not always aligned. Despite the popularity, many contain excessive (or unnecessary) sugars and calories. HydroPlex keeps this in mind and introduces a healthier option with essential electrolytes but also adds antioxidants, minerals, and vitamin C in every sip from a company you can trust!
|Will you be able to feel a difference after drinking HydroPlex?
Outside of enjoying the refreshing lemon lime taste, you may not physically feel a difference immediately after drinking HydroPlex. That doesn’t mean it isn’t helping your body maintain electrolytes.
Manufacturing, Health, and Ingredients FAQs
The following are frequently asked questions and answers related to manufacturing, health, and ingredients.
|When it Comes to:
|The Facts Are:
|Using Beyond Expiration Date
Plexus recommends the products be used within the expiration date for best efficacy and flavour. Although products can be safely consumed past the expiration date, it’s possible the flavour and amount of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients may diminish over time.
|Safety of Product
Plexus meets or exceeds all regulatory standards and guidelines for product safety and efficacy. Plexus also takes great care in the manufacturing process to prevent allergen cross-contamination. View What steps does Plexus take to prevent allergen cross-contamination in the manufacturing process?
|Any Medical Concerns
Anyone who has an allergy, injury, illness, or other medical condition should always consult with a physician prior to taking Plexus products or starting any exercise regimen. Also consult with your physician if you have any questions or concerns with medication interactions. View What if I have a medical, injury, illness, pregnancy, nursing, or allergy concern about a Plexus® product or the ingredients?
|Location of Lot Number & Expiration
On the back of the bag in the lower right corner
|Any Allergy Concerns
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)
Do not use this product with other potassium-containing supplements or with potassium-containing salt-substitutes.
|Issue with Order
If there is an issue with your order please contact Plexus Customer Service.
|If Pregnant or Breastfeeding
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician prior to use.