Submit a request

This number is found on your Certificate of Indian Status or Tribal ID card.

Please indicate whether this is a new request or an update (such as a name change).

Please enter the details of your request.

I have attached pictures of the front and back of my Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) or Certificate of Indian Status Card below. I understand that tax empt status cannot be applied without these attachments.

Add file or drop files here