Brand Ambassador Compensation
There are 8 possible ways for you, as a Brand Ambassador, to earn points, bonuses, and commissions from Plexus Worldwide. However, you must be a qualified Brand Ambassador to have this opportunity for earning.
To be a qualified Brand Ambassador, Plexus requires that:
- the Annual Membership Fee must be paid and current;
- you have at least 100 Personal Volume* (PV) through the monthly cycle end date (includes Welcome Packs in the first 30 days).
Personal Volume Definition: Personal Volume (PV) is defined as the volume received from each commissionable product that you and your retail customers purchase.
Compensation Earning Schedule: Brand Ambassadors earn compensation on both weekly and monthly cycles.
- Weekly earning cycles are from 12:00am ET Sunday through 11:59pm ET Saturday.
- Monthly earning cycles are from 12:00am ET on the 1st, through 11:59pm ET on the last day of the month.
Goals of the Plexus Compensation Plan
We structured the Compensation Plan to give you, the Brand Ambassador, many different ways to earn. The Plexus Compensation Plan provides:
- Unlimited earning potential,
- Supports the company’s culture of teamwork, and
- Allows Plexus to payout 50% of the company’s Commissionable Volume to Brand Ambassadors every month.
View the Compensation Plan
Follow the navigation paths or links below to view the full PDF of the Compensation Plan and related resources according to your regional market.
|Country||Compensation Plan & Summary Chart|
Compression is a temporary calculation that occurs when a non-qualified Brand Ambassador’s position disappears and the next qualified Brand Ambassador rolls up or “compresses” and takes that position.
Reason for Compression: It ensures you don’t lose income because a Brand Ambassador in your organization has failed to qualify for a given month, Compression will apply to Business Building Bonuses and Plexus Points. For more information, View the Brand Ambassador Compensation Plan.