Canadian Brand Ambassadors are charged taxes based on the wholesale price at the time of their purchase.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Not all provinces or products have PST taxes.
- Orders with GST and PST tax will show tax on the GST/HST and PST lines.
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)
- HST is GST and PST combined into one tax.
- Those charged HST will not be charged GST or PST.
- Orders with HST will show tax on the GST/HST line but not on the PST line.
As of March 1, 2020, Canadian Brand Ambassadors are charged taxes based on the wholesale price at the time of their purchase.
Please see P&P Section 6, Sub-Section G. GST, PST HST for further information.
Plexus does not provide T4 slips to Canadian Brand Ambassadors.
Please see Plexus Policies and Procedures - Section 16: Income Taxes for further information.
Each Brand Ambassador is responsible for reporting and paying provincial, territorial, and federal
income taxes on all income generated as an Ambassador including sales income, bonuses and commissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the change?
Brand Ambassadors will now be charged the taxes based on wholesale pricing at the time of purchase.
Will the taxes charged prior to this change be retro payed to the Brand Ambassador?
No, the taxes will not be retroactively to the Ambassador on previous purchases.