What is the Plexus return and refund policy?
Customers and Brand Ambassadors can easily return their products for a refund by contacting Plexus Customer Service under the Plexus 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. See the money back guarantee policy below, along with details on how to request a refund. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or cancelled.
What is the Plexus 60 Day Money Back Guarantee?
Our goal at One Plexus is to contribute to your health and happiness. If you are unsatisfied with a product, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order for a full refund (less shipping).
Both Brand Ambassadors and customers are limited to one refund request per product.
(Example: If 2 bottles of Bio Cleanse were ordered Sept 1, and again ordered on Oct 1, and the refund is requested for both orders at the same time within 60 days of the first order, the refund may include 4 bottles of Bio Cleanse.)
- Contact Customer Service to return a product and its packaging for a refund within the money back guarantee period. If the product is unused, partially used, or wholly used, the Brand Ambassador or customer will need to return the packaging and whatever product remains. Customer Service will issue return instructions for the CN return process.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and Plexus Customer Service in partnership with Canada Cartage will provide instructions for a pre-paid shipping label and deduct the shipping costs from the refund once the return package is received.
- The return package should be sent back to Plexus Returns at Canada Cartage within 10 days of the customer requesting the return.
- All requests must be made within 60 days of the product purchase.
- Only returns with a Return Shipping Label issued by Customer Service will be accepted.
- Some promotional items are not covered by this guarantee and are non-refundable.
- If you have purchased a Plexus product directly from a Brand Ambassador, the Brand Ambassador will issue the refund.
Additionally, for Brand Ambassadors:
- Bonuses or awards achieved, as a result of a purchase, will be reversed at the time of the refund. Brand Ambassador rank advancements may be affected by a product refund.
- If a Brand Ambassador purchased the Welcome Pack at the same time they signed up as a Brand Ambassador, their Brand Ambassador membership will still be active, and the Annual Membership Fee and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- If the Brand Ambassador chooses to discontinue their Ambassador Membership, they are required to submit the Plexus Brand Ambassador Cancellation Form: Canada Brand Ambassador Cancellation Form.
- If the Brand Ambassador submits the Plexus Brand Ambassador Cancellation Form within 60 days of being charged for the Plexus Annual Membership fee charge, they will receive a refund for this fee.
To Return a Product and Request a Refund:
- Call Customer Service at: 480-998-3490 or submit the Refund Request Form.
- An agent will determine if your order is eligible to be refunded. If eligible, the agent will walk you through the return process and issue a Return Shipping Label. Canada Cartage will issue the return shipping label.
- Simply drop off the return package at a Canada Post location within 10 days. Once the package is given to Canada Post, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
- If the order is a subscription, indicate if you would like to cancel the subscription also.
- For the best service, it is important that you contact Customer Service by phone or via the form, to create the return authorization and facilitate using the return shipping label. Therefore, refusing a shipment is not encouraged. If you refuse a Plexus shipment, the refund will take longer to be processed and the refund will be reduced by the $12.75 CAD charge for returning the order.
- After the return package has been received, the Plexus Finance Department will process the refund. Please allow up to 5-7 business days from the day the return shipment is given to Canada Post for the funds to appear in the customer or Brand Ambassador's account, less shipping costs.
- You will not need to pay postage at the Canada Post Office or drop off location instead, Customer Service will issue a prepaid return shipping label, and the cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund.
- All refunds must be returned to the original method of payment per Financial Institution Regulations. No exceptions may be made.
- If your original method of payment is no longer active, please contact your card issuer or financial institution directly to verify how your refund will be applied, and if they will need additional time to apply the funds to your account.