Customers and Brand Ambassadors can easily return their products for a refund, minus shipping, under qualifying conditions. Only one refund per product will be issued.
Qualifying conditions include:
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Orders accidentally requested for customer pick-up at the Product Store in Scottsdale, Arizona (orders must be refunded and a new order must be created for shipment).
The Brand Ambassador or customer will need to return the packaging and whatever product remains (unopened, partially used, or completely used) within 10 days of requesting the refund, and any other qualifying time periods (for example, within the 60-day money-back guarantee period).
How to Request a Refund
You can request a refund by:
- The fastest way to request a refund is by completing and submitting an online Request Refund Form
- The Request Refund Form walks you through the steps to request a refund, including eligibility.
- Contacting Plexus Customer Service.
- Contact your Brand Ambassador if the product was purchased directly from a Brand Ambassador (the Brand Ambassador issues the refund).
The table below describes the stages of the refund process.
Who Does It
Plexus Customer Service
Typically, within 2 business days
Result: The customer is sent two emails:
Reminder: Only returns with a Return Shipping Label issued by Customer Service will be accepted for refunds.
Within the product return timeframe, follow the instructions in the email to:
Reference: For information on the return shipping labels and costs, refer to Return Shipping Labels and Costs above.
Plexus Finance Department
Typically, 5-7 business days from the receipt of the package at the UPS location, we process the refund to the original method of payment.
Result: If applicable, the customer’s Plexus Perks are adjusted.
Return Shipping Labels and Costs
(12.75 CAD on Canada orders)
- Plexus Customer Service will provide a shipping label to return the product upon request.
- Plexus will only accept returns with labels provided by Customer Service.
- We deduct the shipping costs from the refund once the returned package is received.
- Exception: If customers or Brand Ambassadors choose to pay the return shipping at the post office, the return fee (12.75 CAD on Canada orders) is not deducted from the customer’s refund.
Refund to Original Method of Payment
All returns must be refunded to the original method of payment per Financial Institution Regulations.
If your original method of payment is no longer active, contact your card issuer or financial institution directly to verify how your refund will be applied, and if they need additional time to apply the funds to your account.
Exceptions: No exceptions may be made.
In order to return a product, you must receive the return authorization, follow the instructions listed below, and use the return shipping label provided by Plexus.
Refusing a shipment is not encouraged. The refund will take longer to process if you choose to refuse your shipment.
Brand Ambassador Bonuses and Rewards
Bonuses (such as, Cash Rewards or VIP Customer Bonuses) or awards achieved as a result of purchase are reversed at the time of the refund.
If an order is returned for which a bonus has already been paid, then a negative adjustment is made on the account and will be offset against any future cash payments (commissions, bonuses, or incentives).
Plexus Perk Adjustments